Wednesday 16 April 2014

Skanky girls

Now I'm not gonna just sit here and slag girls off as I'm well aware men are just as bad but some of the things girls do and say are just shocking.
I'd easily say that some of the most viscous fights I've ever seen are between girls and sadly I've witnessed more that one girl hit another in the face with a glass or in some cases high heels!   An angry girls high heels can seriously injure you or someone else if she stamps on you foot but I have seen a girl take one off then try to stab another girl in the head with one!  
Hair pulling, scratching, spitting and screaming, there's a reason it's called a cat fight and just seeing one and the evil in the eyes is a scary thing!
Some girls use their sex as a weapon making false accusations and not giving a damn about the consequences regardless of whether an incident was their fault or not or whether the doorman who pulled you off someone actually did grope your boobs or did nothing of the sort!  I knew one doorman who was accused of just this but luckily the CCTV brought a swift end to this thankfully, crying wolf isn't cool in fact it's pretty disgusting especially to people nasty things really have happened to!
The most shocked I've been was when a girl came onto me, 
"Have you got a girlfriend?"
"Yes I have"
"Oh well fuck her off and fuck me tonight she'll never know"
Words escape me.
The same girl who said this to me also blanked me some years later when I tried to be polite, two minutes later she was in a fight and screaming for my help!  
I'd like to say I turned a blind eye but I didn't, well only for a few seconds anyway! 
Maybe it's my age but I live in Yorkshire, where we have 6 months of rain and six months of bad weather, so why girls don't take a jacket out sometimes is crazy to me, especially as jackets are clothing and therefore should be fashionable as well as clothes are?  But no, every night into three or four am you still have girls stumbling to the front door wearing next to nothing and shivering as their exposed stomachs and legs scream for warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment