Tuesday 11 February 2014

Bark like a dog Peter!

Now he'll hate me for writing this but after watching the video again I decided it had to be done.  
A few years ago I was working with a nice lad called Peter, he was a friendly Eastern European lad who always got the  butt of the jokes, probably cos he was a nice lad but still a strong one and capable of getting stuck in.  For me he only annoyed me once when I asked him to do something and didn't, it could have escalated the situation but luckily didn't so I ribbed him a bit and forgot about it. Until however a few weeks later Peter myself and a female door woman called Emma decided to go out for drinks after work, which turned into lots and lots of drinks to the point we're back at Emma's, and it's broad daylight.  Now Emma has a few dogs, one of which sleeps in a large cage in her house and Peter has already annoyed Emma several times by this point climaxing in him reminding her of how he has a video of her sweeping the pavement outside the club like a good girl.  Not a wise move. Now I was quite drunk at this point and my next memory, because I have a video of it, is of Peter IN the dog cage with a dog, being told by myself to bark like a dog in the cage bitch.
Quite how we got Peter in the cage still escapes me but that's probably for the best.  Needless to say although short the video is clear and yes, he does bark like a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment