Tuesday 18 February 2014

Ice making solution?

Well most trades have their little pranks that get played on junior members of staff.  Be it being sent somewhere for a "long stand" or for a tin of tartan paint there's plenty to amuse!  My personal favourite was sending lads to the office at a quarry I working in for "a 25mm hole". good times.
Quite recently though I was lucky enough to witness glass collectors being sent from a nightclub over the road from where I was working, to my club, for Ice making solution!   The two young lads came to the door and asked the manager for just that.  He led them inside and they reappeared a few minutes later carrying buckets! 
"Now remember don't spill any and for god sake don't mix them up remember that's part A and that's part B!" He said, pointing at the identical buckets of water.
Hurried, and rather worried nods came back at us.  
It was all I could do not to cry as I watched the two young lads oh so carefully cross the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment