Thursday 30 January 2014

Crazy Eastern Europeans 3

I worked with a mountain sorry a doorman a while ago called Marek.  To say Marek was a big unit was to call a Japanese whaling factory a bloody fishing boat!   He trained a lot and over the few years I knew him got bigger and bigger, hitting the best part of 28 stone at one point I believe.
Now a lot of people say "oh all doorman are on steroids". This isn't necessarily the case but with Marek it was.  He was already massive so on gear just became a hulk!
I remember chatting with him that I was training and eating loads but I've always struggled to put weight on, Marek's response, "for you Dan the only way is the way of Deca".  
Deca is a type of anabolic steroid and is very popular,  I myself have tried two 8 week courses of steroids over the years to see what gains I got, but and probably for the best, I don't put weight on easily so decided the cons outweighed the benefits for me.  After explaining this to Marek however his reply was simply,
"But what do you know of insulin Dan?"


No comments:

Post a Comment