Monday 27 January 2014

Fishing for chav's

Scarborough, what a town, certainly raises a few eyebrows here and there and can be a lovely place to visit, sadly there a lot of chav's there.  The Burberry brigade operates in full swing of an evening, annoying nice folk, causing trouble and for some reason attempting to do a cockney accent no matter where they hail from! The chav tends to terrorize in groups picking the weakest target they can to intimidate and bully, well I, like most people, absolutely hate bully's having suffered at their hands when I was young.  I know the fear and also know these days that I can meet bullies with strength cos that's the only thing that makes them stop.
 I decided to take it upon myself to start fighting back at the groups of chav's I saw trying to intimidate and pressurize young women by themselves in particular, so I invented chav fishing.
Now to fish for a chav you need an empty plastic bottle of white lighting or some other cheap and nasty alcohol and some string, you half fill the bottle with water, seal it up and attach some string to the end then, await a group of chav's.  Wait until the chav's are about to walk past your door then throw the bottle on the pavement pulling it back with the string with a call of  "Here chavvy chavvy!!"   The chav's, incapable of comprehending what has just happened generally scowl and look at their feet sticking their pet lips out and hurrying past.
The normal everyday people who witness this however usually burst into laughter and love it, in fact I've been told by a few people how much they'd like to be able to do something similar but they lack the group of doormen eager to kill a chav today for charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment